Possible re-scheduled Albany Pelagic Trips – Sat 5th and Sun 6th May

Hi all,

The pelagic trips off Albany were cancelled over the weekend for weather unfortunately. We do have an opportunity to reschedule to the 5th and 6th May if we can fill the boats. As these are replacement trips, I’ve given first option to those booked on the cancelled trips, but there are spaces available on the Sunday, and there may be a couple of the Saturday

If you’d like to come along, please let me know ASAP as I need to make a decision on whether to go ahead in the next few days.

Cheers,

John



Birding-Aus mailing list

Birding-Aus@birding-aus.org

To change settings or unsubscribe visit:

birding-aus.org/mailman/listinfo/birding-aus_birding-aus.org

Leave a Reply